We are striving to be the industry-standard platform in the M2M, pervasive Internet, telematics (and whatever other new descriptor people come up with) space. If it involves things talking to each other and needing management, we want to be the go-to platform provider. PERIOD.
Who is ROAMWORKS?
With over 10 years experience in developing and operating remote asset monitoring solutions, ROAMWORKS is a pioneer in the vast field of M2M (Machine-to-Machine) software. M2M, also called “Pervasive Internet”, “The Internet of Things”, and “Ubiquitous Computing”, essentially refers to the growing phenomenon of devices having embedded computing and networking technologies which can be used to communicate with other devices. We are an international company in every sense of the word:
- Starting with our team, we hail from 17 countries on 6 continents and there is no dominant nationality throughout.
- Our solutions are used on 5 continents and are subjected to the harshest environmental conditions on a daily basis. People’s lives literally depend on the reliability and robustness of ROAM and our applications.
- We have offices in Dubai (UAE), Cairo (Egypt), Bonn (Germany) and Atlanta, GA (USA). Interacting with clients in diverse markets and industries allows to constantly improve our offerings while also giving back the benefits of this diverse interaction to our customers.
The name “ROAMWORKS” has a dual meaning: First, that our platform, ROAM, actually works. Its not just some software that has been developed in an office based only on theory and concepts. ROAM has been field-tested over several years in harsh and even life or death environments to be flexible, reliable, scalable, robust and customizable. Second, the word “WORKS” connotes a production-type setting, an ideas factory, if you will. We like to think of our company as a place where our creativity is nurtured by the market and opportunities around us. We then put that creativity and innovation into production; hence, ROAMWORKS.
ROAMWORKS has done the heavy lifting for you. We have put together all of the necessary components – ROAM platform; software developers; hardware integrators; data hosting; custom back-office services; and technical support to create complete telematics solutions for our customers. This allows our customers to focus on their core business and improve profits.
ROAMWORKS is versatile, customizable, flexible, robust, scalable, and allows for quick product development. We are hardware and network agnostic, and even allow devices from different networks (both GSM and satellite) to function simultaneously. We have already developed some standard solutions for customers’ most common requirements; these can be up and running in a matter of weeks. These solutions are also customizable to provide for our customers’ unique requirements.
Our current set of standard solutions includes:
- Vehicle Tracking
- Heavy Equipment Monitoring
- Oil & Gas Tank Monitoring
- Trailer Tracking
- Asset Recovery
- Adventure Tracking
- Cathodic Protection
- Vessel Monitoring
- Refrigeration Monitoring
- Personnel Tracking
- Security Monitoring
- Fleet Management
- Vehicle Recovery
- Aids to Navigation (Buoys & Lighthouses)
- Climate Controlled Tracking
- Tank Level Monitoring
- BlackBerry® Tracking
- Building (HVAC) Monitoring
- Aircraft Monitoring