The Finance Manager at ROAMWORKS will be responsible to contribute to the overall success of the organization by effectively managing all financial tasks, overseeing budgeting and accounting. This position will also be responsible for budgeting, financial planning, record keeping and cash flow management.
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control and petty cash;
- Monitor and manage the cash flow and prepare cash flow forecasts;
- Develop and implement policies and procedures as required to ensure that personnel and financial information is secure. Preparing profit and loss statements;
- Prepare and interpret management accounts and monthly, quarterly and annual reports;
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction and optimizing financial resources;
- Assess and manage risks. Maximize return, and limit risk, on cash by minimizing bank balances; making investments;
- Prepare budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans. Achieve budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions;
- Liaise with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out;
- Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data;
- Prepare special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends;
- Interpret the company’s financial results to management and recommend improvement strategies. Contribute fully to the development of the Company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities;
- Review Company bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve the overall level of the Company;
- Negotiate with Banks and other financial services as required and appropriate. Maintain banking relationships and assist with negotiating loans and other services for the Company. Arrange new sources of finance and debt facilities. Provide financial analysis;
- Providing advice on financial matters impacting the Company.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- MBA or University degree in Finance. Preferably also qualified in ACCA/ CIMA / ACA;
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience;
- Experience in U.S.A. payroll and accounting practices is an advantage.
What we need to see:
- Skilled at in-depth financial analysis and provide expert financial perspective and opinions;
- Excellent verbal, written, organizational, management and communication skills;
- Excellent eye for detail, diligent knowledge of accounting regulations;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize workload, cope with the pressure of meeting timelines & changing priorities;
- Strong Computer proficiency;
- Solid business judgment with the ability to think strategically and plan effectively; be hands-on, accurate with attention to details and result oriented.
ROAMWORKS believes in understanding your business needs and challenges, and offering solutions that address them.