IOT / Telematics Experience is a must.
This position requires a self-motivated, results-oriented sales professional with a strong technical aptitude and a passion to succeed. This is an advanced level Business Development Manager position responsible for presales technical/functional support activity to prospective clients. If you have a passion for winning, and a proven track record of sales engineering success in an innovative technology business, we want to hear from you.
Additionally the Business Development Manager will:
- Achieve the assigned sales targets using different sales techniques.
- Attract new clients to expand our database, market share, and brand positioning.
- A new business ‘hunter’ responsible for demonstrating the value of ROAMWORKS’ Fleet management solutions, Heavy Equipment monitoring solutions, Tank Level monitoring solutions across Europe, Middle East & Africa.
- Collaborate with sales, engineering, and technical support resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs.
- Demonstrate technical knowledge of products based on market requirements and provide the expertise to sell in diverse markets. Support and represent corporate initiatives in specific markets, customers and applications.
- A proven track record of winning new logo customers and consistently achieving quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Experienced in Strategic and Conceptual consultative selling.
- Continuously optimize the link between the customer’s operational and business objectives, needs and requirements and the ROAMWORKS solutions in order to provide a total value solution and competitive advantage.
- Advising Customers on forthcoming product developments. Analyzing future buying trends and reporting back to ROAMWORKS.
- 5-8 years of experience in an IT/ Instrumentation Sales position preferably in an M2M or IoT company.
- Engineering Degree
- Experience in software sales
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in English.
- Willing to travel outside UAE.
- Valid UAE drivers license and own car.
- Main focus market would be the GCC & Africa region.
We offer you:
- A diverse workplace. For ROAMWORKS, diversity is more than a question of gender or race; we welcome different minds and different skills.
- An exciting job opportunity in a fast moving and fascinating industry.
- Opportunities to further grow and develop in a global and growing company.
- A competitive compensation package linked to your performance and further supplemented.
Please send your CV with a Cover Letter to email@example.com
ROAMWORKS believes in understanding your business needs and challenges, and offering solutions that address them.